Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 3-4
The Ingredient List
- Maida - 150 Grams
- Salt - ¼ Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Ginger - 1 Teaspoon Grated
- Green Chili - 2 – 3 Finely Chopped
- Carrot - ½ Cup , Julienne Chopped
- Green Capsicum - ½ Cup Chopped
- Yellow Capsicum - ½ Cup Chopped
- Black Pepper - ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Soya Sauce - ½ Teaspoon
- Vinegar - ½ Teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 Teaspoon - MAGGI Recommended
- Boiled Noodles - ¾ Cup- MAGGI Recommended
- Oil For Frying - 3 Cup
The Easy Steps
- Make a Dough of Maida with salt, and oil. Let it rest for 5 – 10 min.
- For stuffing – Heat the Oil, fry ginger, green chili. After getting brown in color, add Carrot, Green & Yellow capsicum to it. Roast for 2 – 3 min.
- Add Black Pepper, Salt, Red Chili, Soya Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Vinegar, mix well. After that boiled Noodles. Again roast it for 2 – 3 min. After that the Then Fry, till it becomes crispy. stuffing is ready.
- Create small balls from the dough. Flatten the dough ball. Spread the stuffing over the sheet of dough ball. Fold it and form it to a shape of a roll.