Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
For Litti Dough:
- Wheat Flour - 4 Cups (500 Grams)
- Refined Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Ajwain -1 Teaspoon,
- Salt - As Per Taste
- Water - 1 Glass
- MAGGI Noodles - 2 Packet's (70 G Each)
- Chopped Green Onion - 2
- Garlic - 3 (Peeled And Chopped)
- Chopped Green Chilli - 2
- Ginger - 1 Inch Piece
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- MAGGI Noodles Masala - 2 Pouches
- Mustard Oil - 1 Cup(100 Gms) For Frying
- Roasted Brinjal - 1
- Roasted Tomato - 2
- Chopped Coriander - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Green Onions - 1/4 Cup
The Easy Steps
- In a mixing Bowl take 4 cups of wheat flour , then Add - 4 Tablespoons of Refined oil, 1 Teaspoon Ajwain , Salt (as per taste) , mix all these together and make a tight dough with the help of water.
- For Making Stuffing For Litti - First We Will Fry the MAGGI Noodles in Refined oil until they turn Golden brown .Then we will Take out Fried MAGGI noodles in a plate, Crush it lightly, then Add 2 chopped Green Onions, Garlic + Ginger + Green Chilli Paste, MAGGI Noodles Masala (2 pouch) and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, Then mix all these ingredients well.
- Then Make a small balls of the dough..Fill it with the stuffing mixture.Press it a little with your palm. Repeat.Heat 100gm of Mustard Oil in a Pan (Approx 3 mins) ,put 4-5 littis in a pan at a time and fry it on low Medium Flame .Keep them flipping from time to time until they turn golden brown
- To make the chokha, Roast the brinjal and tomato on low heat Flame of the gas for 10 minutes .Then peel and mash both of them well in a bowl ,Add lemon juice (1 Tablespoon), salt as per taste and mix all ingredients well.
- Garnish the chokha with chopped coriander (1/4 cup), green onion (1/4 cup).