Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil½ cup sliced white part of spring onions
- 1.5 cups red,yellow and green bell pepper julians
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup grated carrot,cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoon MAGGI bhuna masala
- 1.5 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon MAGGI hot and sour sauce
- 1 sachet MAGGI masala e magic
- Salt to taste
- 1 packet MAGGI oats noodles cooked with masala
For Chillies In Vinegar:
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped chillies
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped spring onion greens
- Whole wheat buns
The Easy Steps
- Mix ginger with 2 tablespoon water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan,add spring onion whites and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add capsicum and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage and tomatoes and mix well and cook for 1 minute.keep stirring occasionally.
- Add carrots,sprouts,ginger water mixture,chillies in vinegar,MAGGI bhuna masala, soya sauce,MAGGI hot and sweet sauce,mix well and cook for 2/3 minutes .
- Add the prepared MAGGI oats noodles and cook on medium flame for 1 minute,while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve with buttered buns.