Cooking Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 26 Minutes
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Oats Masala Instant Noodles Vegetarian - 1 Pack (72.5 Gms)
- MAGGI Masala Tastemaker (Available Inside MAGGI Noodles) - 1 Sachet (72.5 gms)
- Sago Seeds - 1 Cup
- Potato - 2, Medium Sized
- Ginger - ½ Inch
- Green Chilli - 1
- Water - 2 Cups
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Oil - For Deep Frying
- Tomato Sauce/Peanut Chutney - 4 Teaspoons (For Dipping)
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Wash the sago seeds twice thoroughly, until you notice clear water and soak the sago seeds in a cup of fresh water for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, boil 2 medium-sized potatoes until soft and mushy. Cook the oats Maggi noodles plain without adding tastemaker in 225 ml of water for cooking.
- Drain the excess water from sago seeds after 2 hours, add boiled potato by squeezing/mushy them. Add cooled & cooked Oats MAGGI Noodles. Add the MAGGI tastemaker. Add ginger and green chilli crushed. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Add ¼ teaspoon pepper powder. Mix all ingredients to make a dough ball. Take a small ball-sized dough and shape it into a patty size or vada shape. Repeat for the remaining dough.
- Heat the oil in a karahi, and deep fry the vadas until golden brown color on both sides.
- Garnish with tomato sauce/peanut chutney.