Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 pack
- MAGGI Masala ae Magic - 1 sachet
- Bread loaf - 6
- Water - 2 Cups
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Capsicum - 1
- Carrot – 1/2
- Peas - 4
- Salt - As Per Taste
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients –cut the vegetables in small square shapes. Cut the edges of bread and take little water in which we will later soak the bread.
- Take 1.5 cups water in pan amd put some salt as per taste and taste maker and bring the MAGGI to boil.
- When MAGGI is done transfer it in plate and let it cool by then saute veggies with 1 tablespoon oil and put a pinch of salt to it.
- Now add the boiled MAGGI to the veggies and set it aside.
- Take bread loaf dip in water u took in plate and squeeze the water out of the bread completely, now fill the magi stuffing prepared and seal the edges.
- Make such bread MAGGI packets 6 in numbers.
- Now take a pan and grease it with oil and place the packets in pan and cook for 4 minutes each side.
- Serve them hot and crispy with tomato sauce or green chutney.