Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI INSTANT NOODLES
- Corn flour- 1 tablespoon
- Khoya- 100 Grams
- Rose essence- 3 drops
- Crushed dry-fruits- 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Powdered sugar- 2 teaspoons
- Cardamom powder- 1 Pinch
- Milk- Two Cups
- Condensed milk- 2 tablespoons
- Saffron- 4-5 Strands
- Oil/Ghee for frying
The Easy Steps
- Make the filling first. Mix Khoya with dry fruits, 1 teaspoon sugar, cardamom and rose essence. Make eight small balls.
- Boil MAGGI noodles in 1 and ¼ cup water for ½ minutes without tastemaker. Strain and cool. Divide into 8 parts.
- Boil 2 cups of milk stirring continuously till slightly thickened. Add condensed milk, 1 teaspoon sugar and saffron.
- Roll the cooked MAGGI keeping the filling into a small ball, press firmly to get the proper shape, dust with a little cornflour for better binding. Use all the MAGGI to make 8 laddoos.
- Deep fry for 5 to 6 minutes on low - medium flame.
- In a small dessert bowl or plate, spoon 2 tablespoon cold rabdi. Place the hot/cold laddoo. Serve whole or halved.