Cooking Time: 12 mins
Preparation Time: 3 mins
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2 minutes Noodles (Masala Flavor ) 1 pack
- Onion - 2 (Medium Sized)
- Tomatoes - 2 (Big Sized)
- Ginger Grated - ½ inch
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 3 cups
- Whole Cashews (Soaked in Water for 10 minutes ) - 6
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Cream 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves finely chopped 1 teaspoon
- Salt ½ tablespoon
- Sugar ½ tablespoon
- Butter 1 tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Cut Onion and Tomatoes in thin Slices.
- Heat the oil (2 tablespoons) in a Kadai and add onions, Sliced Tomatoes, Soaked Cashews, Grated Ginger and 1 teaspoon Chill Powder and sauté on medium heat till onions turn brown for 2 Minutes.
- Set Side for cooling for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile Take 2 Cups of water and Boil it for 2 Minutes..
- Add MAGGI Noodles and let it cook for 2 Minutes.
- Add MAGGI tastemaker.
- Keep it Aside.
- Grind the sauted items in a mixer to a fine paste.
- In a Kadai add 1 tablespoon butter, transfer the paste and cook it for 2 Minutes.
- Transfer the cooked MAGGI Noodles to the Kadai and add salt and sugar with one cup water (1/2 teaspoon each) cook for 2 Minutes in low flame to get Gravy Consistency.
- Transfer the gravy to a bowl and Garnish with the fresh cream and chopped coriander and serve for Chapathis & Parathas.