Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Masala Noodles - 2 Packets
- Paneer - 50 Grams (Chopped)
- Onions - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Round Bread Slice - 3 Pieces
- Bread Rings - 3 Pieces
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tablespoon
- Pasta Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Clarified Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - To Taste
- Chilli Powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Cheese - 2 Cubes
- Olives Green - 3 Pieces
- Black Olives - 3 Pieces
- Cherry - 3 Pieces
- Coriander ¼ Cup (Chopped)
The Easy Steps
- In a vessel, boil water and add MAGGI seasoning (Tastemaker), salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, and 2 MAGGI Masala Noodles packs.
- Add diced paneer, tomatoes, onions, and coriander, and cook for 2 mins. Add grated cheese, stir it well and keep it aside.
- In a hot pan, roast bread in ghee and ring slices on both sides. Spread mayonnaise on the roasted bread slices and also some pasta sauce.
- Place the bread ring and fill the cooked MAGGI in the hollow part. Top it off with grated cheese, MAGGI seasoning, olives, cherries, and coriander. Put MAGGI on top.