Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Masala Noodles - 1 Pack
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Sprouted Green Moong - 1 Cup
- Water - 120 ML
- Salt - To Taste
- Green Chilli - 1
- Cheese - 2 Cubes
- Oil - For Frying
The Easy Steps
- Take ingredients as mentioned in the list.
- Boil 120 ml water and add a tastemaker to it. Add MAGGI Noodles and prepare Masala MAGGI. Cook until the liquid dries up. Allow MAGGI to cool.
- Grind green moongs sprouted with green chilli.
- Mix the cooked MAGGI with moong mixture. Add salt according to taste.
- Cut the cheese cubes into small pieces. With the help of 2 spoons make the falafel. Stuff the cheese piece into the falafel.
- Deep fry on a medium flame.
- Serve hot with MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce.