Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
For Potato basket:
- 3 Potato
- ½ cup Corn Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Oil for frying
- MAGGI masala
- 140 grams MAGGI noodle
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- ¼ cup peans
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tomato
- ½ capsicum
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ½ chaat masala
- 12 grams MAGGI masala
- Salt as required
- ¼ teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2 ½ cup water.
- Tomato, Onion, Coriander for Granish.
The Easy Steps
- Firstly, peel and grate 3 potato. Use fresh potatoes, else aloo basket will not be crispy
- Now rinse the grated raw potato well to remove of starch.
- Drain off the potato and squeeze out water completely.
- Futher and ½ cup corn flour , & ½ teaspoon salt .
- Squeeze the potato and prepare a moist potato mixture.
- Now add 1 teaspoon MAGGI masala to moist potato mixture.
- Now spread the potato and prepare a moist potato mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
- Boil water and chop veggies
- Cook MAGGI and saute veggies in a separate pan
- Add spices .
- Add MAGGI into Potato Basket Garnish with Tomato and Onion and Enjoy!!!!