Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 6
The Ingredient List
- Cabbage – ½ cup (Chopped)
- Onions - 2
- Carrot – 1 (Grated)
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 3 packets
- MAGGI Taste maker – 3 Teaspoons
- Turmeric - ½ Teaspoon
- MSG (optional)- 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala- 1 Teaspoon
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 2 Teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying – 2 Cups
- Biscuit crumbs or bread crumbs – 1 Cup
- AP flour – ½ Cup
- Rice Flour or corn flour – 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Boil the noodles with 2 cups of water for 6 minutes.
- Drain the water and let the noodles cool down.
- Add the chopped vegetables and all the spices along with all the spices.
- Don't add water.
- Then add the binding agents.
- Coat all the pakoras with bread or biscuit crumbs.
- Heat the oil and fry pieces on medium flame for 7 minutes on each side.
- Then serve hot with ketchup or chutney.