Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 6
The Ingredient List
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 chopped tomato
- ½ chopped capsicum
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 MAGGI packet
- 1 cube cheese
- 6 bread slices (remove the crust)
- 2 tablespoons mixture of plain flour & water
- 2 teaspoons oil for shallow frying
The Easy Steps
For Making Cheesy MAGGI
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list.
- Heat the oil in a karahi and add onions, cumin seeds. Fry till onion turn light brown. Then add capsicum, grated carrot, tomato .salute for 1 min. Then add water and bring it to boil.
- Add MAGGI, tastemaker & salt. Cook for 3 mins. Then add cheese cube and cook for 1 min on low flame
For Making Bread Roll:
- Remove the crust & roll the bread with roller.
- Stuffing & Sealing:
- Put cooked MAGGI at one side of bread and roll it up tightly. Apply plain flour & water mixture at other corner and seal it. Repeat this process for all bread.
- Grease all bread rolls with butter. Shallow fry the bread rolls for 2 mins. Serve hot with tomato sauce