Cooking Time: 11 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 teaspoon
- Grated Carrot - 2 cups
- Green chickpeas - 1 cup
- Roasted Groundnuts - 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Coriander - 1/4 cup
- Sesame seeds - 2 teaspoons
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 6-8 leaves
- Green chillies - 2 (finely chopped)
- Oil - 1+1/2 teaspoon
- Water - 1 tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as per mentioned in the list. Grate carrots and take 2 cups of grated carrot in a bowl.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a pan. Add green chickpeas and a pinch of salt to it and fry it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked green chickpeas , roasted groundnuts, finely chopped coriander and salt to the bowl of grated carrot and mix it well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a tadka pan.Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let it flutter.
- Now add sesame seeds, green chillies, Curry leaves and switch off the flame.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of MAGGI Masala-ae-magic to tadka and mix it well.
- Add this tadka to mixture in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds and coriander and serve the salad.