Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2 minute noodles - 1 packets
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- MAGGI masala a magic- ½ packet
- Carrot - 1, chopped
- Beans - 50 grams, chopped
- Red bell pepper - 50 grams, chopped
- Yellow bell pepper - 50 grams, chopped
- Capsicum - 50 grams, chopped
- Peas - 50 grams
- Soya nuggets - half cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - ¼ teaspoon
- Cabbage - 1 big leaf
- Cucumber - 1 small
- Onion - 1 small
- Cherry tomatoes - 4 no.s
- Black olives - 3 nos
The Easy Steps
- Chop carrot, beans, bell peppers, capsicum. Peal peas. Cut cucumber, tomato and onion into slices.
- Take water in a pan and let it come to a boil . Then add MAGGI noodles, its masala and soya nuggets and cook them.
- Take oil in a pan, as it gets hot, add carrots, beans ,peas, bell peppers, capsicum. Sauté till they get soft. Add MAGGI masala a magic and MAGGI sauce.
- Strain MAGGI and soya nuggets and add to the vegetables. Cover for some time.
- Take a big cabbage leaf to serve our tangy MAGGI. Garnish with olives, cucumber, tomato and onion.