Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 12 Crackers
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles (70 Grams) - 1 Packet
- Water - 1 Cup
- Baked Beans - 5 Tablespoons
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic - 1 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Onion - ¼ Cup (Chopped)
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Schezwan Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- Crackers Biscuits - 12
- Grated Cheese - 6 Teaspoons
- Chilli Flakes - 1 Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
For Cooking MAGGI Noodles:
- Boil 1 cup of water in a non-stick pan, add the MAGGI Masala Noodles and the tastemaker masala and cook on a medium flame for 7 mins.
For Baking Beans Topping:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and onions and sauté well for 1 min.
- Add schezwan sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix well and stir it well for 1 min.
- Add the baked beans, salt and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 2 mins and remove from the stove.
- Take a cream cracker biscuit, top it with 1 tablespoon of MAGGI Masala Noodles, 1 teaspoon of baked beans topping and finally ½ teaspoon grated cheese.
- Repeat the steps for 11 more Baked Beans with MAGGI.
- Serve hot.