Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Noodles - 1 Small Packet
- Capsicum - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Soya Chunks - 30 Gms
- Salt - ½ Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder - ½ Tablespoon
- Chilli Powder - ½ Tablespoon
- Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder - ½ Tablespoon
- MAGGI Bhuna Masala
- Soy Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Water - ½ Litre
- Chilli Tomato Sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Fresh Cream - 1 Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- 2 Packs of MAGGI Magic cubes dipped in warm water. After that chopped 1 big capsicum, tomato and soya chunks (soaked in hot water for 20 mins with some salt added to it)
- Put the pan on medium flame and pour 4 tbsp mustard oil and add veggies along with soya chunks and wait till it all turns brown.
- Add boiled MAGGI, turmeric powder, chilli powder, MAGGI Masala, salt, soya sauce and water & mix it well.
- Cover the pan on low flame and let it cook for 5-10 mins and serve with chilli tomato sauce and fresh cream.