Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Total Serves: 5-6
The Ingredient List
- Whole Wheat Flour - ¼ Cup
- Besan - ¼ Cup
- Suji/Semolina - ¼ Cup
- Oats Mill - ¼ Cup
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- Buttermilk - ½ Cup
- Red Bell Pepper - 1
- Fresh Red Chilli - 1
- Flakes Of Garlic - 4
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1Sachet
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Onion - 1 (Shredded)
- Cabbage & Carrot - ½ Cup Each Of Grated
- Green, Red & Yellow Peppers - ½ Cup Each Of Grated
- Mayonnaise - ¼ Cup
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - To Serve
- Baby Spinach - 100 Gms
- Iceberg Lettuce Leaves - 6-7
- Eggs - 4
- Melted Butter - ½ Tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- For Batter – Sift all the flours in a mixing bowl. Add butter milk and whisk to a smooth thick batter. Make sure that there are no lumps. Cover & keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Make a smooth paste of red bell pepper, red chilly and garlic cloves. Add ¼ cup of water. Add this paste to the flour mixture. Mix well to get thick pouring batter.
- Vegetable spread – Heat oil and butter in a pan. Add shredded onion . Cook for 2 mins . Add MAGGI Masala e magic and saute for a min. Add cabbage and carrot mix and cook on high flame for 2-3 mins. Add all the chopped bell peppers & mix well. Add salt & mayonnaise mix and switch off the gas. (Cooking – 10 min)
- In a separate bowl beat eggs with ½ tsp salt to light & fluffy. Keep aside till further use.
- Heat a frying pan, add ½ tsp butter pour a small ladle of batter. Spread into 5” diameter . Cook for 1 min from both the sides.remove from pan and repeat same with rest of the batter. (Cooking – 2 mins/pancake)
In the same pan make 6- 7 thin omelettes & keep aside. (Cooking – 2 mins/omelette)
Assembling – Take one pancake. Spread 2 – tbsp of vegetable filling over it. Cover with one omelette , spread 2 tsp of MAGGI Hot & Sweet Sauce. Layer few baby spinach and pieces of iceberg lettuce. Roll into wraps .
Cut into 3 serve with MAGGI Ketchup.