Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 55 Minutes
Total Serves: 8
The Ingredient List
For Vegetable Burger:
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 teaspoon
- Corriander Powder - 2 teaspoon
- Cloves - 4 (crushed)
- Cinnamon Powder - Half teaspoon
- Nutmeg Powder - Pinch
- Salt - 1½ teaspoon (can be varied as per taste)
- Pepper - ½ teaspoon (can be varied as per taste)
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Carrots - 3
- Peas (peeled) - 200 grams
- Mushroom - 200 grams
- Soya Granules - 1 cup
- Potatoes - 3 (medium Sized)
- Beetroot - 1 small
- Tomatoes - 2 big
- Onions - 2 big
- Bread crumbs of 4 bread slices
- Burger Buns - 8
- Oil for frying - 2 cups
For Salad and Decoration:
- Red Bell Pepper - 1 small
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 1 small
- Carrot - 2
- Sweet Corn - Half cup
- Lettuce leaves - 8
- Cottage cheese cubes - 8
- Cherry tomatoes - 8
- Cheese Slices - 8
- Mayonnaise 2½ tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 25 mins.
- Boil Peas and Sweet corn kernels in separate pans for 25 mins.
- Boil potatoes in pressure cooker for 15 mins.
- Grate Ginger, Carrot and Beetroot.
- Finely chop mushroom, red and yellow bell pepper. Mushroom can be chopped in Vegetable Chopper as well.
- Mix boiled potatoes (peeled), boiled peas, soya granules(drained completely), carrots(3), beetroot, mushroom, ginger, bread crumbs, all spices, salt and pepper.
- Mix chopped red and yellow bell l pepper and boiled sweet corn with 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise to make salad.
- Mix 2 grated carrots with 1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- Cut thin round slices of tomatoes and onions.
- Make 8 Vegetable patties by taking vegetable mixture in your hand and pressing and giving round shape. The vegetable patty size should be little less than Burger size.
- Heat the oil in a karahi. Toss the vegetable patty in breadcrumbs/wheat flour and put in oil. Fry the patties till it turns brown from both the sides.
- Take hot tawa and toast buns from both sides. You can add butter if desired.
- Take the toasted bun and put carrot mayonnaise mixture, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 vegetable patty, 1 cheese slice, 1 onion slice and 1 tomato slice. Put little mayonnaise on upper bun. Close the bun with cottage cheese cube and cherry tomato with tooth pick.
- Serve it with Salad and MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce. You can also add coirander chutney while serving.