Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2 Minute Instant Noodles 60g with Tastemaker Masala - 2 Packets
- Tomato - 2 No's
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Zinger - ½ inch piece
- Cashew - 8 No's
- Red Dry Chilli - 4 No's
- Onion Julienne - ¼ Cup
- Carrot Julienne - ¼ Cup
- Cabbage Julienne - ½ Cup
- Capsicum Julienne - ¼ Cup
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Kashmiri Red chilli Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - ½ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Kasuri Methi - 1/2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce - 1 teaspoon
- MAGGI Tomato Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Amul Fresh Cream - 3 teaspoon
- Oil - 200ml
- Water - 5 cups
- Corriander leaves - 1 tablespoon for Garnishing
The Easy Steps
- Boil roughly cut tomatoes, garlic cloves, ginger, red dry chillies and cashews in 1 cup water in a pan for 5 min at low medium flame. Then cool it and grind it to make a paste.
- Stir the paste in 1 tablespoon oil for 2 min and add Kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, MAGGI taste maker, fresh cream and kasuri methi, stir again for 2 min at medium flame to make the "Makhni Gravy" and keep aside.
- Cook MAGGI instant noodles for 2 minutes with 3 cup water. Drain the water and deep fry the MAGGI instant noodles in a nest shape till light golden brown at high flame.
- Sauté onion julienne in 2 tablespoons oil till transparent. Add julienne of cabbage, carrot, capsicum and salt, black pepper powder, soya sauce, MAGGI tomato sauce & MAGGI taste maker. Sauté on medium heat for another 3 min and keep aside.
- Place the MAGGI instant noodle fried nest on a plate and pour the Makhni Gravy over it then Place the Stir fried Veggies over the gravy and serve hot by garnishing with coriander and fresh cream