Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala Noodles – 2 packet
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chili Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Medium size onion- 1, diced
- Bell pepper – 1, diced evenly (yellow, green,red)
- Carrot- 1 medium, evenly diced
- French beans 7-8, chopped roughly
- Zucchini- ½ medium sized, evenly diced
- Paneer-100gms , diced
- Garlic- 5-6 cloves , finely chopped
- Green chillies-2 roughly chopped
- Spring onion greens- handful
- Sugar- 1/2 tsp
- Dark soya sauce- 3 tsp
- Vinegar-2 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil, 2 tsp
- You can use any combination of your favourite veggies.
The Easy Recipe
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Boil MAGGI NOODLES in hot water along with a pinch of salt and a drop of oil for 2 mins (30 mins) Preparation
- Deep fry the boiled noodles and make nest or plate of it.Fry till it’s nice and golden brown. Keep it ready aside.(15mins) Preparation
- Steam hard Veggis like carrots, French beans for (3-4 mins)Cooking
- Heat 2 tsp olive or any vegetable oil in a Wok or a pan, add green chilli, garlic to it. Sauté it for 30 seconds. Then add onions, bell peppers, french beans, carrots , zucchini and paneer(fry if you like). Now add Maggi hot and sweet chilli sauce and dark soya sauce. Mix and stir it well on high flame. Add vinegar, salt, sugar as per taste, sauté on medium heat for about a minute.Add some spring onion greens and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.Lastly add the Maggi masala packet which we get with noodle packet.. (5-7mins) Cooking
- If you wish you can skip the fried noodles and use crunchy veggies like iceberg lettuce or cabbage as base.
- Take fired noodle nest or plate, serve hot sizzling stir fry veggies over it. Garnish with some spring onions, toasted sesame seeds and nuts for extra crunch. Serve hot (2mins) – Plating.
- VOILA !! Enjoy!