Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Total Serves: 2-3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Packet
- Paneer - 300 Grams
- Soya Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Green Chilli Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn Starch - 1 Tablespoon
- Oil - For Frying
The Easy Steps
- Boil MAGGI Masala Noodles slab without breaking for 2 mins.
- Drain out the water and spread the boiled MAGGI on a plate to allow it to cool.
- Prepare marination by mixing all the sauces in ginger-garlic and green chilli paste along with MAGGI Masala.
- Coat the paneer fingers with marination and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Prepare a thick corn starch slurry.
- Spread boiled MAGGI threads on a chopping board.
- Coat the marinated paneer finger with corn starch slurry and roll the MAGGI threads around it.
- Prepare all the paneer fingers with the same process.
- Now Shallow fry all the paneer fingers at high flame till the MAGGI threads become crispy and crunchy.
- Sprinkle the chat masala and serve the hot MAGGI threaded paneer with MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup with mint sauce.