Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Magic Cubes - Vegetarian, 1, crumbled
- MAGGI Magic masala – 2 tablespoon
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup (use as required)
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - as per your taste
The Easy Steps
- Boil ¼ cup of water and add 1 tablespoon of oil in it
- Take 1 cup of rice flour and add salt as per your taste. Add the boiled water gradually in rice flour and mix them well until it forms a soft dough.
- Prepare the MAGGI as directed in the MAGGI packet also add MAGGI magic masala 1 tablespoon for extra spicy. (add vegetables with MAGGI if needed)
- Take coin size of dough and make them into flat shape. Fill the MAGGI stuffings in the rice dough and close them up.
- In a idly cooker place the kozhukattais and close the lid. Allow the steam to cook for 8 - 9 minutes.
After 8 - 9 mins our Stuffed MAGGI Kozhukattai is ready for serving.