Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 6
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 2 Cakes
- MAGGI Tastemaker - 1 Sachet
- Grated Paneer - 100 Grams
- Grated Cheddar Cheese - 50 Grams
- Salt - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Chilli Flakes - ¼ Teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning - ½ Teaspoon
- Water - 5 Cups
- Refined Sunflower Oil - 250 ML
- Carrot - 1 Small
- Tomato - 1 Small
- White Sauce - 2 Teaspoons
The Easy Steps
- Prepare the ingredients as mentioned in the list. Boil 5 cups of water in a saucepan. Add in MAGGI Masala Noodles and boil for 2 mins and drain thoroughly.
- In a bowl, add grated paneer, cheddar cheese, salt, MAGGI tastemaker, chilli flakes, italian seasoning and mix well with your hand to form a dough. Now divide the cheese dough into 3 equal balls. Give the balls a cylindrical shape.
- Take aluminum sheets, spread 1/3 amount of MAGGI Masala Noodles on this sheet. Place the cheese cylinder in the middle of the spread noodles and with the help of the aluminum sheet and give it a tight roll shape. Repeat the same with the rest.
- Heat up oil in a wok properly. Now deep fry each roll in low flame for 3 mins and then at the medium-high flame for 2 mins or until golden.
- Cut the rolls into halves and serve them hot with some white sauce. Garnish with tomato wedges and carrot shavings.