Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 150 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
For Bread Dough:
- Maida - 1 Cup
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Instant Dry Yeast - 20 Grams
- Mixed Seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 10 Grams
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- Warm Water - 5 Tablespoons
- Milk - ½ Cup
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Sachet
- Boiled Potato - 3, Medium
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Pinch (If Needed)
- Red Chili Powder - 1 Teaspoon
For The Sauce:
- MAGGI Magic Cubes-Vegetarian - 1, Crumbled
- Cream - 3 Tablespoons
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Cheese - 1 Cube
- Chili Flakes - 1 Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- Add yeast and sugar in warm water and let it rise for 15 mins.
- Add the rest of the dough and ingredients in the yeast mixture along with fried and chopped garlic, and knead the dough until soft.
- Keep the dough aside for rise.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into horizontal pieces. Add oil to the pan along with all the spices and potato and sauté it for 5 mins.
- For the sauce, add all the ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil until it thickens.
- After the dough has risen, punch the air out and divide it into 5 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into 1 cm thickness and cut long triangle pieces.
- In each triangle piece, place 1 or 2 pieces of potato at the broader end and roll it.
- Place each piece on a greased baking tray and let it proof for another half hour.
- Brush with milk and bake it for 20 mins at 150 degrees.
- After baking brush with butter for softness and that golden glow.