Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- Water - 4 Cups
- Multigrain Flour - 4 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- MAGGI Masala-ae-magic - 1 Sachet
- Coriander Leaves - 10-15
- Salt - To Taste
- Cumin Seeds - 2 Pinches
The Easy Steps
- Take a multigrain flour in a pan on low flame and stir it till the flour turns brown in colour.
- Take 4 cups of normal water in a bowl and put the roasted brownish multigrain flour in it and stir it well to avoid the lumps.
- Keep a pan on gas on low flame and wait to heat it up.
- After heating, it put a half teaspoon of oil.
- After one minute put a pinch of cumin seeds in the pan to get roasted.
- Put the mixture of multigrain flour and water into the pan immediately.
- Add 1 sachet of MAGGI masala-ae-magic and salt to taste.
- Wait 2-3 minutes for the porridge to boil.
- Switch of the gas.
- For garnishing put some chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve while it is hot & enjoy the spiced multigrain porridge.