Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Total Serves: 3
The Ingredient List
- Oil for sauce ,2 tbsp | Oil for pasta , 1tsp
- Cinnamon - 1
- Cloves - 3
- Whole Black Pepper - 4
- Star anise - 1
- Slit green chili - 1
- Bay leaf - 1
- Whole wheat flour - 1.5 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger - 1 tsp
- Finely chopped garlic - 0.5 tsp
- MAGGI Coconut Milk powder - 6 tbsp
- Water for the coconut milk powder, 2 cups | Water to boil the pasta - 1 cup
- Carrots - ¼ cup
- French beans - 4-5
- Baby corn - 5-6
- Broccoli - ¼ cup
- Salt for sauce - ½ tsp | Salt for Pasta - 1 tsp
- Penne Pasta - 1 cup
The Easy Steps
- Boil 5 cups of water . Add salt and oil to the boiling water . Add the pasta. After 3-4 minutes , add carrots, french beans , baby corn and broccoli. Let it further cook for 7-8 minutes (depending on the pasta quality).
- Cut the carrots and baby corn in julienne, cut french beans diagonally, cut broccoli in florets. Finely chop ginger and garlic.
- Take the MAGGI coconut milk powder in a bowl, add 2 cups of warm water. Whisk it well and your coconut milk is ready.
- Heat oil in a wok, add all the whole spices, green chili. Saute for a few seconds. Add the whole wheat flour and roast it till it gets cooked (changes color). Add the ginger and garlic, let it cook for about 20-25 seconds. Add the coconut milk in batches and keep whisking so that the flour get diluted in the milk without forming lump.
- Add ½ tsp salt and let the mixture boil for 2 minutes. Add the pasta and vegetables. Boil it for another 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame.