Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles – 2 packs
- Water for boiling
- Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Onion – 1 (Chopped)
- Capsicum– 1 (Chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Schezwan Chutney - 1 Teaspoon
- MAGGI Tomato Ketchup - 1 Teaspoon
For samosa patties:
- Maida – 1 cup
- Salt - To Taste
- Water and oil as required to knead the dough
The Easy Steps
- Boil water and add MAGGI noodles, tastemaker and cook it. Consistency should be dry.
- Put oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala and salt to and fry it.
- Add chopped vegetables (capsicum, cabbage And onion). Add Schezwan chutney and MAGGI tomato ketchup in it and mix it well. Cover it and cook it for 3-4 minutes. After the vegetables are cooked add the MAGGI and mix it properly.
Preparation For samosa patties:
- Take maida, salt,oil and add water as required to knead a dough. Cover And Rest The Dough For cooking.
- After 10-15 mins make small portions of the dough and make puris of the portion and cut it Into halves and make cone like shape for samosas and add the MAGGI stuffing and paste it.
- Take a pan and deep fry the samosa patties.