Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- 1 cup sweet potato, roasted and mashed
- ½ cup Carrot, grated
- 2 packet MAGGI Magic Masala
- 1 inch Ginger, grated
- ½ cup mixed bell peppers, fine chopped
- ½ cup Broccoli, grated
- 1 tablespoon beans, fine chopped
- 3 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup Oats, binding and coating
- 2 dry fig, fine chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon green chilli, fine chopped
- Oil or Ghee, for cooking
The Easy Steps
- Roasted Sweet potato in oven or on tawa (15 min), on other hand we do grating or chopping veggies (10 mins) and mashed sweet potato it complete. Keep it aside.
- Take a large bowl. Add mashed sweet potato, grated carrot, grated ginger, chopped bell peppers, grated broccoli, beans, fig and green chilli.
- Mixed well together all the ingredient.
- Now time to add seasoning (salt), 2 pkt MAGGI MAGIC MASALA and oats flakes. mix all together. check seasoning if it required more.
- Give them desire shape, as i gave long and seekh shape.
- Apply little ghee on it and coated with oats well.
- Heat the flat tawa. Drizzle some ghee on tawa. place the kebab on it, cook them each side on medium flame till it become golden brown on single side.
- Serve immediately with chutney.