Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- Leftover chapati - 2nos
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 cup boiled sweet corns
- 6 olives
- 1/2 teaspoon butter for roasting
- 2 cheese slice or grated pizza cheese
The Easy Steps
- Dry roast the chapati on both sides for a minute. Do not apply butter at this initial stage.
- Chop and keep all the ingredients ready as per the list.
- Now take a roasted chapati in a plate. Apply 1 teaspoon MAGGI hot and sweet tomato sauce. Spread boiled corns over it and then arrange the onion, tomato and olives over it.
- Now heat a pan and apply 1/2 teaspoon butter. Now keep the chapati over the pan. Spread grated cheese or a cheese slice over it. Cover and cook for 1-2mins. The chapati base would be crisp. And it's done.
- Cut in half or desired shape and serve.