Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Magic Cubes – Chicken - 1
- MAGGI Noodles – 4 cubes with masala
- Prawns – 300 grams
- Onion – Finely chopped – 1
- Tomato – Finely chopped – 1
- Green Chillies – Slitted – 2
- Coriander – Finely chopped – To Garnish
- Cinnamon – 1 inch – 1 no
- Cardamon – 2 no
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Water, 4 cups
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Clean the prawns and keep it ready cooking
- Chop the vegetables cooking
- Heat the oil in a karahi and add Cinnamon,Cardomon. onions, green chillies and saute, later add ginger & garlic paste and sauté on medium heat till onions turn brown for cooking.
- Add the tomato and saute for cooking.
- Add the prawns and cook in medium heat for cooking.
- Add the water and bring to a boil for cooking.
- Add the MAGGI cube, MAGGI Noodles & masala and cook for cooking.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.