Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder – 50 grams
- Prawns – 500 grams
- Chopped Ginger – 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped Garlic – 1 ½ Teaspoon
- Onion – 3
- Dried Red Chilly – 2 Nos
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – 1 ½ - 2 ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Chilly Powder – 3 ½ Teaspoons
- Mustard Seeds – ½ Teaspoon
- Oil – 3-4 Teaspoons
- Salt – 1 ½ Teaspoons
- Curry Leaves - ¼ Teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves
The Easy Steps
- Boil prawns with ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric and salt.
- Heat the oil in a kadahi and add mustard seeds, chopped ginger and garlic and then add chopped onion and sauté on medium heat . Then add dried red chillies and curry leaves as well as salt and saute again until the onions turns brown.
- Add turmeric powder , chilly powder and coriander powder - And mix it well . Then add MAGGI Coconut Oil Thin Milk - and add boiled prawns into it
- Once it is boiled add MAGGI Coconut Thick Milk into it . Add pepper powder and cook it for a while . Turn off the flame and add ¼ spoon of coconut oil. .
- Garnish with a ¼ spoon of MAGGI Coconut Thick Creamy Milk and coriander leaves. And serve hot with Kerala Matta Rice / Chapathi / Rumali Roti / Appam / Puttu etc.