Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 60 ML (Approx. 7 Teaspoons)
- MAGGI Chicken Stalk Cube - 1 Cube
- Refined Oil - 5 Tablespoons
- Rice White/Brown - 1 Cup (Used White & Boil It)
- Chicken Breast - 300 Grams (Diced)
- Red Onion - 1, Medium (Julienne)
- Spring Onion - 1, Large Pod (With Leaves-Finely Chopped)
- Garlic - 1 Pod (Finely Chopped)
- Green Capsicum - 2, Large (Diced In Cubes)
- Yellow Capsicum - 1, Large (Diced In Cubes)
- Red Capsicum - 1, Large (Diced In Cubes)
- Carrot - 1, Medium (Chopped In Small Cubes)
- Broccoli - 1, Medium Floret (Separate Each Floret Into 1 inch)
- Eggs - 2
- Dark Soy Sauce - 60 ML (Approx. 7 Teaspoons)
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- To marinate cubed chicken breast: take 3 teaspoons dark soy sauce, 2 teaspoons MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce, ½ teaspoon black pepper. Let it rest for 30 mins.
- Boil rice for chicken broth: boil 2 cups of water and add 1 cube of MAGGI Chicken stalk, 1 teaspoon of dark soy sauce and MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce. Mix well and let it boil for 1 min, now add two eggs after whisking it and keep mixing till the egg is poached. Add ½ teaspoon of spring onion leaves and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir fry: put the wok on high flame, add refined oil, garlic, red onion, spring onion, green, yellow & red capsicum and the marinated chicken. Stir fry on high flame till it caramelizes. Now add the broth and let it boil on high flame till the broth reduces and the chicken gets tender. In another wok, add oil, garlic, capsicum (red, yellow, green), carrot and broccoli, stir fry on high flame. Add 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce, salt and pepper and stir fry till it caramelizes. Now combine the stir-fried veggies, boiled rice and chicken and mix well on high flame.
- For garnish, add few spring onion leaves.