Cooking Time: 16 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Penne Pazzta - 4 Packets
- MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup - 4 Tablespoons
- Tomato Puree - 3 Tablespoons
- Spring Onion - 4 Tablespoons (Chopped) Or 1, Medium Size
- Garlic - 6 Cloves
- Jeera Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Water - 4 Cups
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Brocoli Florets - 10-12
- Red Chilli Flakes - 2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1½ Teaspoons
- Spring Onion Greens - 2 Tablespoons + For Garnish
- Coriander Leaves - 2 Tablespoons + For Garnish
- Grated Parmesan Cheese - 1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)
The Easy Steps
- Blanch brocoli florets. Add them to bowl and microwave for 2 mins on high.
- Chop onions and keep them aside.
- Crush garlic cloves and keep them aside.
- Add 4 cups of water to a saucepan and bring it to boil. Add ½ teaspoon of salt and few drops of olive oil. Once the water boils, add MAGGI Penne Pazzta. Cool till al dente. Strain the pasta and reserve the water. Immediately, pour cold water on pasta to stop further.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil and saute garlic. Don’t burn the garlic, so keep stirring. After a minute, add chopped onions and saute. After 2-3 mins, add tomato ketchup and tomato puree. Cook for 4-5 mins. Then add jeera powder, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, and salt. Cook the spices for a minute. Then add brocoli florets. Keep stirring. Finally, add pasta and toss everything.
- Garnish with the spring onions, chopped coriander leaves, and parmesan cheese. Serve hot.