Cooking Time: 27 Minutes
Preparation Time: 28 Minutes
Total Serves: 3-4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala Penne Pazzta (Boil) – ½ Packet
- MAGGI Penne Pazzta Masala – ½ Sachet
- Paneer – 150 Grams
- Boiled Potatoes – 2, Medium Size
- Carrot – 1, Small Size
- Salt – ½ Teaspoon
- Turmeric – ¼ Teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1½ Teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander – ¼ Bowl
- Corn Flour – ½ Tablespoon (To Bind)
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoons (To Coat Koftas)
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons (For Shallow Fry)
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder - 3 Tablespoons
- Onions - 2
- Tomato - 1
- Cashew – ½ Bowl
- Green Chillies – 3
- Coriander – ½ Bowl
- Warm Water – 1 Bowl
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Salt – 1 Teaspoon
- Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – ½ Teaspoon
- Bay Leaf - 2
The Easy Steps
- Grate paneer, boiled potatoes and carrot. Add MAGGI Penne Pazzta Masala, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, red chili powder, corn flour and coriander mix it together.
- Make medium size balls with this mixture, flatten these balls & stuff 2-3 boiled penne pazzta in it, and make cylindrical shape koftas. Coat it in corn flour.
- Take a grill pan add oil in it to shallow fry. Fry it until golden brown for 5-6 minutes.
- For curry, heat a pan add chopped onions, tomato, cashew, green chilies, coriander & water. Cook it for 7 minutes, let it cool down and make a smooth paste in a mixer.
- Take 1 bowl of warm water and add 3 tablespoons of MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder and mix it well.
- Heat a pan, add oil, cumin seeds, bay leaf. Add the onion, tomato, cashew paste in a pan, sauté it till it leaves oil. Add garam masala powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder and mix it well.
- Add the mixture of coconut milk powder & water and give it a good mix and let it cook for more 10 minutes.
- Add your koftas to curry and your penne pasta stuffed kofta curry is ready to serve. Serve this curry with paratha and garnish it with grated paneer and coriander. You can serve koftas as starter too.