Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 5
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Pazzta Cheese Macaroni - 35 Grams
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - 4 Tablespoons
- Sandwich Bread - 5 Slices
- Water - 100 ML
- Oil - 250 ML
- Maida - 2 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Firstly break the pasta roughly and cook for 10 mins. Once cooked, freeze it for 10 mins.
- Next cut out the brown edges of the bread and press it gently with a roti roller.
- Now, prepare maida paste to seal the bread, by adding 2 tablespoons of Maida with 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl.
- After that heat 250 ml of oil in a kadhai. Meanwhile spread the sauce on the bread and fill it with 1 tablespoon of pasta, apply maida paste on the sides of the bread, fold it like a triangle and seal it. Repeat the same method for the remaining 4 pieces of bread.
- Finally, once the oil is hot, deep fry them. cook for 30 seconds on both sides. In normal to high flame.
- Enjoy the pasta samosa with MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce.