Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 10 (2 pieces each)
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Coconut Powder - 100 Grams
- Papaya Pomace Pulp - 100 Grams
- Dates - 100 Grams
- Sugar - 100 Grams
- Dry Fruits - 25 Grams (Crumbled)
- Ghee - 15 ML
- Poppy Seeds - 3 Grams
- Coconut Gratings - 5 Grams
The Easy Steps
- Add 10 ml of ghee to the heated pan.
- Heat papaya pomace pulp and sugar until it turns to a thick paste and leaves the pan on a medium flame.
- Slightly dry roast the dry fruits in another pan.
- Measuring equal quantity dates to MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder grind to a coarse powder.
- Mix the coarse dates mixture, MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder, roasted dry fruits to the papaya pomace paste which has turned like a gel after heating. Leave it on a medium flame for 5 mins until it mixes well and forms a softball (Make sure it's not too hard).
- For garnishing in a greased plate, spread poppy seeds and coconut gratings spread the mixture to flat, and spread the poppy seeds and grated coconut shredding over.
- Let it set for 4 mins.
- Finally, cut it to desired shape and size.
- The measured quantity of ingredients results in 30 pieces of squared burfi (3x3cms).