Cooking Time: 4 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Resting Time : 4 Hrs
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- 2 cups of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup of strawberry sliced
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup or Jaggery syrup
- 2 tablespoons of MAGGI Coconut Flakes
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 5-6 walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of blueberries
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice-cream
The Easy Steps
- Soak oats in bowl of milk of your choice (skimmed, toned, almond, soy or oats milk).
- Stir yogurt in separate bowl and mix it well with chia seeds & honey well together (adding chia to the yogurt rather than milk prevents them from clumping together).
- Combine everything and pour it in a mason jar close the lid shut and let it soak for at least 4 hours in the fridge. Alternatively, you can soak it for entire night as well.
- This special ingredient in your bowl of overnight oats will add wonderful & delicate flavor to your taste buds.
- Roast MAGGI Coconut Flakes mentioned in the ingredient list for 3-4 minutes till it turns slightly brown and emits roasted coconut aroma.
- Keep it aside we will use it in our final stage of preparing our dish.
- Slice up Strawberry and keep it aside. Gather all the rest of your ingredients mentioned in the list.
- Pour oats in a bowl, you can let your imagination run wild like I did & decorate your bowl however you like with the listed ingredients.
- Add the toppings and top it up with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and sprinkle MAGGI Coconut Flakes that we roasted earlier.
- You can use instant oats but it's best to use old fashioned rolled oats. If using instant oats, soak it for at least an hour.
- Use seasonal fresh fruits of your liking, you can add fruits of your choice.
- You can use dry fruits of your preference as well.