Baking Time: 40 Minutes
Preparation Time: 54 Minutes
Total Serves: 6-8
The Ingredient List
For Quiche Crust
- Oats Flour - 1 Cup (120 Grams approx.)
- Multigrain Flour - 1 Cup ( 140 Grams approx.)
- Olive Oil - ¼ Cup (47 ML approx.)
- Baking Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- Granulated White Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Desiccated Coconut Powder - 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Water (Cold) – ¼ Cup
For Quiche Filling
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Masala Oats Noodles - 1 Packet (72.5 Grams)
- MAGGI 2-Minute Special Masala Noodles - 1 Packet (70 Grams)
- Spinach - 1 Cup (Finely Shredded)
- Broccoli - 1 Cup (Cut Into Small Florets)
- Onion - 1 Medium (Chopped)
- Garlic - 4 Cloves (Chopped)
- Boiled Sweet Corn - 1 Cup
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons (For Cooking Veggies)
- Rock Salt - ½ Teaspoon
For Vegan White Sauce
- MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder - 3 Tablespoons
- Oregano - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - 1½ Cups
- Corn Flour - 1½ Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- In a bowl, sift oats flour, multigrain flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add sugar, coconut powder and mix well. Now, add olive oil and mix well till the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Gradually, add water and gently knead into a firm dough. Don’t over knead.
- Refrigerate the dough by wrapping it in a cling film for at least 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables and boil the corn.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Roast garlic and onions till they become golden brown, now add broccoli and spinach, salt, cover and cook for about 2-3 mins.
- Simultaneously, in another large pan, boil both types of Noodles without MAGGI Masala (Tastemaker). Switch off the flame and drain out the excess water.
- Add sweet corn and MAGGI Masala (both types) to the cooked vegetables and mix well. Add MAGGI Masala Noodles and mix lightly. Switch off the flame. let it cool down.
- After 30 mins, take out the dough make 4 small chapattis about ¼ inch width and arrange in a tart mould. Press with fingers gently to ensure that the dough evenly covers the mould. Prick the base of the dough with a fork. (Tart mould of size 22 cms has been used for the recipe).
- Now bake this Quiche crust for 30 mins in a preheated oven at 170 degrees.
- Meanwhile, add MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder to warm water and mix well.
- Make the vegan white sauce by adding corn flour powder to coconut milk (step-9) and bring it to boil.
- After the Veg Noodles have cooled down completely, fold in 2/3 of the white sauce into the Veg Noodles.
- By this time, the quiche base must be golden and crisp. Take out from the oven and fill it with Veg Noodles, pour the leftover white sauce & sprinkle oregano.
- Bake the Quiche for 10 mins again in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. Slice & Serve hot with soup or tea.