The Ingredient List
- Minced panner / chicken - 1/2 cup
- Ginger (Grated) - 1/2 inch
- Garlic - 4 big cloves
- Carrot (Grated) - 1 small
- Coriander leaves (Finely chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Onion powder - 1 teaspoon
- MAGGI Magic Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet sauce - 3 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 (for Filling) + 1/4 teaspoon (for Dough)
- Maida - 1 cup
- Cornstarch - 1/4 cup
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 3/4 cup
- Sesame seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Spring onions (chopped) - 1 tablespoon
The Easy Steps
For the filling:
- Mix all ingredients
- In a bowl and chill in fridge.
For the dough:
- Add all ingredients except curd,
- Mix well and then add curd. Combine, you don’t have to knead it too much.
- Transfer dough to your workstation and form it into a log.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and cover with a wet towel.
- Bail the dough into 4 inch round sheets & place the filing inside and pleat the bun.
- Heat a pan and add sunflower oil, wet the bottom of each bun in water and gently press on some sesame seeds.
- Place one bun at a time on the hot pan making sure there is enough space between each bun.
- Cook until you see the bottom on the bun turning crispy.
- Slowly add water to the pan and continue cooking for about 8-10 mins until the water evaporates.
- Flip them and turn the stove off. Sprinkle chopped spring onions
- Serve with MAGGI Hot & sweet sauce.