Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
For Multi Grain Atta roti:
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Jowar flour – ½ Cup
- Ragi Flour - ½ Cup
- Bajra Flour - ½ Cup
- Besan - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - 4 tablespoons
- Onion – 1 (Medium)
- Capsicum - 2
- Carrots – 2 (Cut into long pieces)
- Sweet Corn - 1 Cup (Boiled),
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tablespoon
- MAGGI Masala-a-magic - 1 Sachet
- Mustard Seeds, Jeera and oil - 2 tablespoons
- Mint chutney and MAGGI rich tomato ketchup.
The Easy Steps
- Take a bowl, add multi Grain atta, salt and make a dough,then divide it into four equal parts and make roti roast on pan and then aply ghee on both side to make soft roti.
- Heat a pan and add oil, when oil is heated add mustard and jeera, when musterd is crackeld add onion stir well then add ginger garlic paste stir till row smell is gone then add capsicum and carrots stir and half cook( don't add water),then add red chilli powder, MAGGI Masala-a-magic powder,salt and mix well. At last add corn and mix well again and switch the flame.
- Take a roti spread mint chutney on it then place veggie and make roll. Cut this roll in two equal part and serve with MAGGI rich tomato ketchup.
- You can take any veggies as per your choice like spinach, red and yellow bell paper, matar ex...