Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 185 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Tablespoon
- Yellow Moong Dal - 1 Cup
- Powdered Rolled Oats - 4-5 Tablespoons
- Green Chilli - 1
- Ginger - 1 Tablespoon (Roughly Chopped)
- Asafetida - 1 Pinch
- Salt - To Taste
- Water - 400-500 ML
- Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Pizza Sauce - 3 Tablespoons
- Onions - ½ Cup (Diced)
- Capsicum - ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Yellow Peppers - ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Red Peppers - ½ Cup (Sliced)
- Tomatoes - ½ Cup (Chopped)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - 200 Grams
- Oregano - To Taste
- Chilli Flakes - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- Soak a cup of moong dal in 3-4 cups of water for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Now transfer strained moong dal to a blender jar and add water, green chilli, MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic, powdered oats, ginger, asafoetida and salt. Grind it to a smooth batter.
- Next, add the vegetables to a non-stick pan and sauté it on medium flame with 3-4 drops of oil. Season the veggies with a pinch of salt.
- For making the moong-oats pizza base, heat a teaspoon of oil on a non-stick pan. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread it evenly to form a round base. Cover with a lid and cook this for about (3-4 minutes).
- Once the base starts to turn crispy and golden from the bottom, flip it over and cook for (2-3 minutes).
- Flip the base again and top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and sautéed vegetables. Cover and cook on low heat till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with MAGGI Rich Tomato Ketchup and garnish it with chilli flakes and oregano.