Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala ae magic - 1 tablespoon
- MAGGI Special masala - 1 tablespoon
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Red chilli sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Southwest Chipotle sauce/any cheese sauce - ½ tablespoon
- Rice - 3/4th cup
- Water - 2-3 cups
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Onion - 1 cup finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum - 1 cup finely chopped
- Peas - 1 cup
- Carrots - 1 cup finely chopped
- Corn - 1 cup boiled
- Oregano/Mixed Herbs - 1 tablespoon
- Mexican spice mix - ½ tablespoon
- Butter(Salted) - 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1-1.5 - tablespoon
- Red chilli powder - 1.5 tablespoon
- Cheese slice - 1 slice
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Finely chop all the vegetables mentioned in the ingredients.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions, ginger and garlic paste and sauté on medium heat till onions turn brown.
- Now add rest of the vegetables and saute for 5 mins.
- Once the vegetables are sauteed add a tablespoon of butter, red chilli powder, MAGGI masala ae magic and MAGGI special masala powder, Hot and sweet tomato sauce and red chilli sauce, mix well and cook.
- Add 3/4th cup of washed and soaked rice, add 2cups of water and 1-1.5 tablespoon of salt, mix well and cook for 5mins until the water starts boiling.
- Now cover the lid and cook until the rice is well cooked.
- Once the rice is cooked, sprinkle the Mexican spice mix and the mixed herbs, boiled corn, grate some cheese and mix well.
- Transfer it onto a bowl and serve hot by topping it off with some grated cheese.