Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 6
The Ingredient List
- 12 White Bread Slices.
- MAGGI MASALA MAGIC- 1 Sachet.
- MAGGI TOMATO KETCHUP- 1 ½ tablespoon
- Boiled & Grated Potatoes- 1 Cup
- Boiled & Crushed Peas- ¼ Cup
- Grated Cheese (Paneer)- ¼ Cup
- Chopped Onion- 1 medium size
- Chopped Green Chili- 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Capsicum- 2 tablespoons
- Chopped Green Coriander- 1 tablespoon
- Ginger & Garlic Paste- 1 tablespoon
- Chili Flakes- 1 teaspoon
- Butter or Ghee- 2 tablespoons for Toasting.
- Salt as per taste
The Easy Steps
- To a bowl, Add grated Potato, Paneer, crushed Peas, chopped Onion, Capsicum, Green Chili, Green Coriander, Ginger Garlic Paste, Chili Flakes, MAGGI MASALA MAGIC, MAGGI TOMATO KETCHUP & salt as per taste, mix everything together and keep aside.
- For next step, you need two different size cookie cutters or you can take 2 size of sharp edges bowl (as I used) & white bread slices.
- Using the big size (cutter or bowl), cut all the bread (don’t include the bread corners).
- Then take half of the cut discs & cut it further using the small cutter. You will end up with one large disc & one same size bread ring.
- Spread some melted butter or ghee over bigger disc & place the smaller bread ring over it & press it gently.
- Fill all the disk with the prepared stuffing .
- Heat a tawa or griddle on medium flame, apply some butter or ghee.
- Place 3 disks at one time (depend on the size of the griddle) toast from one side for 2 minutes until turns crispy & golden.
- Turn over, drizzle some butter on tawa & toast from other side for 2 minutes. Repeat the process with remaining Bread rings.
- Garnish with chopped coriander & chili flakes & serve hot with MAGGI TOMATO KETCHUP