Cooking Time: 7-10 Minutes
Preparation Time: 27-30 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala Noodle – Vegetarian 1, crushed into small pieces
- MAGGI Tomato Sauce – 2 tablespoons
- 2 Boiled meshed potato medium sized
- Fresh chopped French Bean, Carrot, Capsicum, Cabbage, Green Chilli, (20 gram each) Coriander leaves 10 gram, Ginger Paste ,Garlic Paste (10 gram each)
- Red Chilli Powder - ¼ teaspoon, Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon, Maggi Noodle Masala - 1 Sachet, Maggi Magic Masala - 1 Sachet, Salt - 3 pinch (1 for batter), Black Pepper - 2 pinch (1 for batter)
- Corn Starch/Rice Flour - 4 tablespoons
- Refined wheat flour (Maida) - 5 teaspoons
- Water - 1 Cup
- Olive Oil - 250 ml.
The Easy Steps
- Roast small pieces of ¾ MAGGI cake on medium flame till light brown colour (approx. 5 mins). Add all chopped vegetables, then add boiled potato & rice flour. Now add salt & all spices till proper mixing.
- Keep mixed dough for five minutes as such. Take maida in a bowl & add water & 1/2 pinch of salt & Pepper & mix it properly. Take dough & shape it, in a round & now dip it in maida liquid batter. After coat with MAGGI dry noodle pieces & pressed & shape in ring type with making a hole in the middle.
- Heat the oil in a karahi and deep fry MAGGI tasty rings on medium heat till it turn brown from both sides of ring.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve hot MAGIC TASTY RINGS with MAGGI Tomato sauce & coriander Chutney.