Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
Preparation Time: 8 Minutes
Total Serves: 2-3
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala-e-Magic- 1 tablespoon
- Paneer – 200 grams
- Onion- 1 medium size
- Garlic- 4-5 cloves
- Green Capsicum- 1 medium size
- Green Chilli- 2
- Curd/Yogurt- 1 ½ tablespoon
- Kashmiri Mirch Powder- ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala- ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder- A pinch
- Salt- A pinch
- Ghee- 1 ½ tablespoon
The Easy Steps
- Prepare ingredients as mentioned in the list. Cut onions and green capsicum in a ring shape, finely chop the garlic cloves and slit the green chillies.
- In a bowl take 1 ½ tablespoon Curd and add MAGGI Masala-e-Magic and Kashmiri mirch powder, garam masala and mix.
- In a non-stick pan, heat ½ tablespoon Ghee and add onion, garlic and capsicum and sauté on medium heat for 1 minute. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper powder each, mix and take it out in a plate. Roast the green chillies slightly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in the pan and roast Paneer for 1 minute on medium heat. Add the curd spice mix in the pan and mix and roast with paneer for 1 minute.
- In a plate, add a layer of the veggies and then a layer of roasted paneer and garnish with green chillies.