Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 4
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Masala Magic - 2 Tablespoons
- MAGGI Pichkoo – 4 Tablespoons
- Mutton - 250 Grams
- Water - 1/2cups
- Maida (All Purpose Flour) - 1 cup
- Salt – 1 and 1/2 TableSpoons
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Onion (Sliced) – One
- Lettuce – 100 Grams
- Garam Masala – 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Oil – 6 Tablespoons
The Easy Steps
- Add 1 cup all purpose flour with ½ tea spoon salt and ½ tsp sugar and butter and kneed this with warm water and set a side for an hour after greasing it with oil.
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and add mutton to it cook until the mutton is done
- Now add 2 tablespoons of chilli powder, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 teaspoon garam masala, ½ teaspoon cumin powder and 1 tablespoon of MAGGI Masala Magic and fry till all the spices are mixed with the meat and keep at a side
- After an hour shape the 1/4th part of the dough into a roti and fry it with a table spoon of oil on the pan do it for the rest of the dough also.
- Now assemble the roll by first placing the roti, now add lettuce, onion and the cooked meat.
- Add a sprinkle of MAGGI Masala Magic and serve it hot with MAGGI Pichkoo