Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- Potatoes - 2 no (boiled and mashed)
- French beans - 4 Pieces (Chopped)
- Grated beet root - 1/3 Cup (Chopped)
- Carrot - 1/3 Cup (Grated)
- Green Peas - 1/3 Cup
- MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles - 1 Pack
- Cheese Cube - 1 Piece
- MAGGI Hot and Sweet Sauce
- MAGGI masala ae Magic - 2 Tablespoons
- Bread crumbs - 1/2 Cup
- Maida slurry - 4 Tablespoon Maida and 1.5 Tablespoon Water
- Salt and black pepper - To Taste
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Ginger -1/2 Tablespoon (Chopped)
- Onion - 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
- Oil – For Deep Frying.
The Easy Steps
- Boil potatoes, cut all the vegetables finely,soak frozen green peas in hot water for 3 mins. Make a batter of 4 tablespoons maida and 1 1/2 tablespoons water in a bowl , add pepper and salt as per taste.
- Take 3 tablespoons refined oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger and saute for few seconds. Add finely chopped onions, saute for 3 mins till it turns golden. Add grated beet root, carrot,green peas. Cover and cook on low medium flame for 5 mins. After that open the lid, add black pepper powder, salt to taste and MAGGI masala e magic. Saute for 2 mins. Now add boiled and mashed potatoes, mix well. This is our mixture for bread balls. Prepare one small pack of MAGGI 2 mins noodles in another pan.
- After cooling down the mixture, add 4 tablespoons of bread crumbs in the potato mix and mix well. Now take a ball size of mix and put 1 tablespoon MAGGI and 1 cheese cube in the center and make the ball carefully. Dip the ball in maida slurry and coat with bread crumbs.
- Now refrigerate the ball for 4 to 5 mins.
- Garnish with the spring onions and serve hot with fried.