Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 1
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Fusian Hong Kong Spicy Garlic Noodles - ½ Packet
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - ½ Sachet
- Bread - 1 Slice
- Eggs - 2
- Vinegar - A Dash
- Lemon Juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - 5 Mugs
- Butter - 3 Tablespoons
- Caramelised Onions - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
The Easy Steps
- Take a deep bottomed medium size pan and pour fresh water and keep it on a medium flame. Pour fresh water and bring it to a boil. Carefully stir in a dash of vinegar in the pan.
- Take a different small bowl and crack open the egg. Add the egg to the water and gently use a wooden stick to push the egg white towards the yolk. Once done, cover the pan with a lid and turn off the flame.
- Allow the eggs to stay in hot water until the egg white has become rigid in texture.
- Take a steel bowl and vigorously whisk the egg yolk and lemon juice until the mixture is thickened. Use the double boiler method and cook the mixture by whisking rapidly. Be careful and do not let the egg get too hot to turn into a scrambled egg. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and get double in volume. Remove from the heat.
- With the help of a round cutter, shape the slice of bread. Apply butter on either side of the bread and toast it on the hot flat pan on a low flame. Flip and toast on either side.
- On a plate, keep the toasted bread. Layer it with MAGGI Noodles, topped with poached egg, and slowly drizzled the Hollandaise sauce.
- Garnish with caramelized onions and spring onions and add MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic. Serve hot.