Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI noodles- 1 packet
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Cauliflower - 5 flowerets
- Water - 2 Cup
- Oil - for frying
- Carrots - 1 cut in thick zoolian
- Broccoli - 4 flowerets
- French beans - 6-7 Number
- Salt - As per taste
- Black pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Soya sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped green chillies - 1 Number
- Chopped green chillies - 1 number
- Chopped ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cornflower- 2 Tablespoon
- Refined flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Butter- 1 Teaspoon
- American corn- 2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise- 1 Tablespoon
- Nachos chips - for garnishing
The Easy Steps
- Take Refined flower and corn flower in a bowl add salt and pepper, mix Cauliflower flowerets and fry it.
- Heat the oil in a karahi and add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies now add salt, pepper, MAGGI hot & sweet Tomato chilli sauce, MAGGI magic masala 1 Teaspoon Soya sauce, add little water.
- Take a pan add 1 cup water add MAGGI noodles. Add masala cook it till soupy consistency not dry.
- Take a pan add butter now add Blanch vegetables (carrots, beans, broccoli).
- For corn salad add Blanch corn in a bowl add 1 teaspoon MAGGI magic masala and 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mix it properly.
- Now we will arrange all food in a bowl first we put soupy noodles then sauteed veggies, and last crunchy Cauliflower and corn salad
- Garnish with some nachos chips and some super seeds and fresh coriander.
- A colourful Healthy wholesome MAGGI Bowl is ready to serve.
- Enjoy this.