Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Total Serves: 2
The Ingredient List
- MAGGI Nutri-licious Veg Atta Noodles - 4 Packs (72.5 gms Each)
- MAGGI Hot & Sweet Tomato Chilli Sauce - For Dressing
- MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic - 1 Teaspoon
- Paneer - 100 Grams
- Water - 3 Cups
- Butter - 1 Teaspoon (For Brushing Waffle Plate)
- Onion - 1 Small
- Capsicum - ¼
- Green Chilli - 1 Small
- Processed Cheese Cube - 1
- Salt - To Taste
The Easy Steps
- Mash paneer, add green chilli, salt, MAGGI Masala-ae-Magic and make two round flat tikki of it & kept aside.
- Take another bowl and finely chopped onion, capsicum mix together.
- Take 3 cups of water in a pan in a full flame, add MAGGI Atta Noodles and bring it to a boil. Then add noodles and cover with a lid then put the flame in medium. Cook until MAGGI gets ready but no water should be left it should be dried cooked.
- Grease waffle maker with butter the put cooked MAGGI in waffle maker for 12-15 minutes or until it turns golden brown in colour & crispy from outside.
- Put Tawa on medium flame add 1 teaspoon butter then add paneer tikki and cooked until golden brown. In side, sauté onion and capsicums a little till onion turns pinkish add salt to it.
- Now assemble all the things together- put one waffle at the bottom then put tikki over it, then put onion capsicum over tikki then grate cheese, in last drizzle some hot & sweet tomato sauce in a zig-zag way and put a second waffle over it.